Welcome to Franklin Homes, your dedicated guide to Franklin TN Homes and Real Estate.
Here’s what the press is saying about Franklin:
- Franklin, TN is the number One Small Town in Tennessee
- Best Small Town Franklin, TN (5th) – Southern Living (2009)
- US News and World Report Best Places to Retire (2008) recognizes Franklin, TN
- Franklin, TN makes Money Magazine Top 20 Places to Retire
- Nashville – Fastest job growth in the U.S. Kiplinger (2012)
- Franklin, TN listed in Top 10 Best Places to Live – Where the Jobs Are CNNMoney (August 2012)
- Franklin, TN noted Money Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Live (2007, 2008 and 2010)
- Franklin named to CNN Money’s Top 100 “Most Livable” Cities (2012)
About Franklin, TN
Franklin, Tennessee has a unique blend of history and new growth. Founded in 1799 and named after Benjamin Franklin. One of the bloodiest wars in the Civil War took place here, bringing thousands of historic tourists each year to visit the site of the Battle of Franklin, Carnton Plantation, the Carter House and many other historic locations throughout the City. In 2009, The National Trust for Historic Preservation awarded Franklin the prestigious title of Distinctive Destination for offering an authentic visitor experience by combining dynamic downtowns, cultural diversity, attractive architecture and a strong commitment to historic preservation. In the same year the American Planning Association named the downtown Franklin area a Top Ten Great Neighborhood for the Downtown Franklin’s outstanding historic character and architecture and meaningful protection measures the City has adopted to ensure Franklin’s unique sense of place is not compromised by future growth and development.
Approximately 62,000 people live in Franklin. The Cool Springs area is a business, dining and shopping hub with many Fortune 500 companies located here. Business Week Magazine named Franklin one of the Top 50 Cities to Start a Small Business.